Below is a summary of my work
history. For each environment I have worked in, I have gained valuable
experience that has shaped my character and contributed to revealing my
. The listing below is a summary of primary activities I was engaged in with each employer.
Product Director: 2009 - present
Director of Product Development is responsible for working closely with
team to develop and passionately cast the company
. With a strong understanding of the company vision
, it is the
responsibility of the Product Director to work with the Director of Software
Engineering to lead
development teams in creatively
and implementing solutions that lead the company to ongoing success.
This is done through effective communication
- Review and assist in designing overall product enhancements aimed at improving and simplifying the product.
the development and execution of user experience testing to analyze the
accuracy of conceptual designs for new product prototypes.
- Manage product requirements to balance quality and quantity and minimize product defects.
- Work with cross functional team to develop differentiating business plans for a variety of products
- Oversee business relationships with multiple billion dollar partners.
Web Application Project Manager
: 2003 – 2008
Web Application Project Manager is responsible for an intimate
understanding of a customers needs, working with teams to creatively
convert those needs into software solutions, and managing the completion
of the task responsible for meeting those needs. This job entails
casting a vision
for the overall project plan, leading
teams to meet
deadlines, assisting in creative
problem solving, and communicating
a wide variety of personality types.
with clients to determine their recommended product requirements and then
converted product requirements into proposals that outlined
dis-aggregated costs and product time lines.
varying samples of user interfaces for clients and executed a
functional walk through for how proposed products would operate.
- Worked with web application development teams to define acceptable timelines for delivering products to the clients.
- Oversaw final deployment of applications to clients and analyzed future requests for change orders and defect resolutions
State Farm Insurance Companies
I.T. Technology Specialist: 2001 - 2003
Information Technology Specialist communicates
clients to define application requirements, disseminate those requests
members, and assist teams in the development of those
requirements. This position requires a high level of communication
technical knowledge to understand the clients requests and translate
those to the development team. Leading
the development teams requires
and well timed outlines of deliverable features.
- Developed custom software solutions for internal clients using Microsoft .NET Visual Basic, HTML, CSS, SQL Server, and IIS.
- Project lead for all communications between internal clients and development team to determine requests for defining application features.
Education Development Specialist: 1999 – 2001
Education Development Specialist creates course material to lead
classes that teach participants how to more efficiently and effectively
execute their job responsibilities. This is done through the ability to
in front of large audiences leading them to a thorough
understanding of new information. In addition to course instruction, the Education Development Specialist worked with internal clients to solve various
time intensive tasks by using standard software to create
solutions. Accomplishing these projects required effective communication
problem solving, and strong understanding of available
custom solutions for internal clients using various types of
technology. Projects ranged in scope from MS Excel pivot tables and MS
Access databases to Web based HTML forms.
and taught technology courses to employees on how to use systems
provided by the company to the employees for varying job requirements
Commercial Property Manager: 1998 - 1999
responsibilities of the Commercial Property Manager centered around
between building ownership and tenants.
- Managed relationships between builders and tenants to ensure space was completed on time and in accordance with tenant’s plans.
- Oversaw, budgeted and managed building maintenance and sub-contractor work related to building upkeep.
communicated with tenants regularly to discuss property concerns to
prevent potential problems between building owners and tenants